Especially for managers or executives of multinational companies. It directly grants legal residence and covers your spouse and your children less than 21 years.

You must have worked for at least one year in the foreign company, in the past three years and requires that the company has a subsidiary, branch or agency in the United States.

Your company may be willing to move personnel between countries and having the need to direct their operations in USA. Now it is not necessary to worry any more about immigration status or to be renewing their visas. The officer can become a US resident immediately or even later on a citizen.

Send us your request. We will contact you as soon as possible. All fields marked with "*" are required.

    Names and surnames:

    Email (*):

    Phone number:


    Message (*):