For managers or executives of small businesses (called PYMES in some countries). It covers your wife and children under 21 years old, and, !Even the family housekeeper!

After a year of being obtained, it allows you to request and obtain residency.

You must have worked for at least one year at the foreign company in the past three years and requires that the company have or open a subsidiary, branch or agency in the United States. The American company could be new, recently created.

Send us your request. We will contact you as soon as possible. All fields marked with "*" are required.

    Names and surnames:

    Email (*):

    Phone number:


    Message (*):