For managers or executives of small businesses (called PYMES in some countries), we offer a way to obtain the American residence covering you and your entire family.

It is the L1-A visa, which after a year of being obtained, allows you to request and obtain residency because it has a pathway for it.

The beneficiary must have worked at least one year for the foreign company in the past three years, and requires that the company have or open a subsidiary, branch or agency in the United States.  The foreign company has to be the owner of the American company in at least 51%, and it may be even a new office/company, recently created.

It is very similar to the previous one but less demanding in terms of the two companies’ categories.  Residence (Green Card) automatically for you and your family.

Send us your request. We will contact you as soon as possible. All fields marked with "*" are required.

    Names and surnames:

    Email (*):

    Phone number:


    Message (*):